Monday, November 17, 2008

Cupcake Archive

So it's been a little longer than I'd like between posts, but I will be selling my cuppers at a super rad event this Wednesday so I promise that there will be plenty of new pictures later in the week. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite cupcakes (baked by moi) for your viewing pleasure.



The McSteamy: Spicy Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcake filled with ginger caramel Sauce (I could honestly eat this stuff by the bowlful, and I don't care how disgusting that is) and topped with chocolate ganache and crystallized sugar.


Mint Chocolate Camo Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache.


Vegan Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream and dried bananas.


Vegan Chai Tea Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Buttercream.


Vegan Cookies and Cream Cupcakes (recipe from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World).


Slutty Naked Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes.


S'mores Cupcakes that were whipped up during an impromptu beginning of summer baking session with my rad friend Joanne. Graham Cracker Cupcakes with Marshmallow Cream Frosting, Graham Cracker Crumbs, and Hershey bar pieces (essential for any good s'more). These were ridiculously gooey and I spent the rest of the week in a blissful sugar coma after eating my share.

No comments: